Privacy & Policy
Sunnybeach respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For this we ask your permission of course. Sunnybeach will not sell your information to third parties and will only be shared with parties who can process your order. With these parties processing agreements have been made.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE KEEP?
- First and last name;
- Address and place of residence: with the correct address we can ship your order.
- Payment details: To be able to pay for your order we use a secure payment environment. When you pay with iDeal or bank transfer, your details will be stored in our administration to link the payment to your order.
- E-mail address: you will receive e-mails about your order when you place an order with or without an account.
- IP address: we use your IP address to remember your preferences.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
- Account: your account contains your personal data, provided that you have indicated that you want an account. We also keep your previous orders so that we can help you more easily.
- Order: If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Customer service: If you email us, for example if you have any questions about our products or your order etc., these emails will stay in our system for 1 year, so we can help you in the best possible way.
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as necessary to process your orders. Thereafter, we will retain data for up to one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation to retain it for a longer period (such as the seven-year tax retention obligation for payment data).